- The required climbing equipment will be provided (helmet/safety harness).
- Wear appropriate clothing and sturdy shoes (sandals and other open shoes are not allowed).
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Children younger than 10 may only climb when accompanied by an adult.
- Children between 10 and 14 may only climb when supervised by an adult.
- Children from the age of 14 are allowed to climb independently.
- The only requirement is a minimum height of 1.20 m (with the exception of the Mini Parcours).
Please note that you consent to the general terms and conditions by purchasing a ticket.
For the littlest climbers
On the Zwergle Parcours, the littlest members of the family can make their first attempts at climbing. The course has 14 exercises ranging from 0.5 - 1 m in height. Parents can walk on the path right next to their children and be of assistance to them. The start point is at the family corner, which is also a great place to stop and stay for a while.
Waldseilpark-Golm for groups
Waldseilpark-Golm is perfectly suited as a team-building site for companies, for birthday trips or just for having fun with friends and family.
For groups of ten persons or more, we ask you to make a prior registration. We are also happy to open Waldseilpark-Golm upon request for groups of ten people or more. If your planned visit cannot take place as arranged, we ask you to note the cancellation conditions in our general terms and conditions.
Optimally supervised by climbing pros
Together with a trained Waldseilpark-Golm guide, you are certain to playfully master all obstacles and grow beyond your own limits!
Register now by calling:
T. +43 5556 701 84597
Cost: 50,00 € per hour
bookable from 2 p.m.
A guide can accompany a maximum of five persons (1.50 m tall or more) and/or a maximum of two children (1.20 to 1.50 m tall).
Overview plan of Waldseilpark-Golm
Useful information at a glance
How to find the Waldseilpark-Golm
Overview of Erlebnisberg Golm
The Waldseilpark-Golm is situated in Latschau. We recommend you to park your car in Vandans next to the Golmerbahn. You can use the Golmerbahn cable car to Latschau. (Cable car ticket is included in the Waldseilpark-Golm ticket)
You can enter the following address in navigation systems:
Erlebnisberg Golm, Seilbahnstraße 1, 6773 Vandans, Vorarlberg, Austria