Facts at a glance
• 7 different slides
• Slide lengths between 30 and 62 m
• Suitable for children aged 4 years and up
• Can be used at no additional cost with a valid train ticket
• From Matschwitz to Latschau
• Sturdy shoes recommended
• No additional sliding seat necessary
Useful information at a glance
Rules of conduct
- The slides are allowed for kids from the age of 4 years. Children under 6 years have to be accompanied.
- Pregnant women and people with cardiovascular diseases or back pain should also refrain from participating.
- Please ensure that clothing is not loose and that there are no strings or tassels that could get caught.
- Shoes are to be worn at all times.
- It is possible that there can be some dirt or wearings at the cloths.
- Slide in an upright position, feet first.
- Keep distance from previous user.
- Under no circumstances stop sliding or try to leave the flume before reaching the end.
- Please clear the run-out area immediately.
- The Waldrutschenpark-Golm can only be used during summer opening times of the Golmerbahn.
- Slides are not to be used under the influence of alcohol
- Don‘t leave any waste!
- Please use the marked hiking trails.
Video from Waldrutschenpark-Golm
Family getaway Waldurtschenpark-Golm
Sliding fun for the whole family
How to find the Waldrutschenpark-Golm
Overview of Erlebnisberg Golm
The Waldrutschenpark-Golm starts in Matschwitz and ends in Latschau. We recommend you to park your car in Vandans next to the Golmerbahn. You can use the Golmerbahn cable car to Matschwitz.
You can enter the following address in navigation systems:
Erlebnisberg Golm, Seilbahnstraße 1, 6773 Vandans, Vorarlberg, Austria