Due to the current situation the mountain experiences can not take place this season (winter 2021/22).
Thank you for your understanding.
How fast can a snow groomer drive? How much does a cubic metre of snow cost?
You will learn everything you ever wanted to know about a ski area during the two-hour tour through the Golm ski area. The tour on skis starts at the Grüneck summit station with a brief introduction to the world of cableways. After this, things get going on the pistes. We will visit the snow groomer garage, the snow-making equipment as well as the Hüttenkopfbahn, which is powered by the strength of the sun.
Don’t just go along for the ride, be right in the middle of things! During the tour in small groups, you will speak with experts and have the opportunity to ask your own questions.
at 2.30 p.m. Grüneck summit station in front of the ski school office
registration possible up to the day before 4 p.m.
the ability to confidently make parallel turns
valid ski ticket and your ski equipment
at least 3 people
15 € per adult
10 € per child
- Wearing of a mouth-nose-protectionmask if the 1-meter-distance can not be kept e.g. when queuing
- Use hand disinfectant dispenser for your safety
- For your protection - keep your distance
- Do not touch eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cough and sneeze into a handkerchief or arm pouch
- Stay home if you have a fever or cough