Due to the current situation the mountain experiences can not take place this season (winter 2021/22).
Thank you for your understanding.
From the meeting point at the Golmerbahn in Latschau, we continue with an approx. one-hour guided group night walk on snowshoes. You will be accompanied by a trained hiking guide who will tell you interesting facts and background information about the Golm, the surrounding landscape and villages. Arriving at the start of the Flying-Fox-Golm, there will be a small snack to warm up and calm the already tingling nerves. Then things really get started. What follows is an exclusive and unique experience: a night flight with the Flying-Fox-Golm across Latschau reservoir. The Keesknöpfli (cheese dumpling) party in Holzschopf provides a cosy end to the evening.
every Wednesday at 5.00 p.m. at the Golmerbahn ticket counter, Latschau
approx. 2 1/2 to 3 hours
by Monday at 4.00 p.m.
min. 40 kg, max. 100 kg body weight
50.00 € per person
- Snowshoes, a headlamp and socks will be provided
- Wearing of a mouth-nose-protectionmask if the 1-meter-distance can not be kept e.g. wen queuing, when putting on the safety belt, when flying with the Flying-Fox-Golm
- Use hand disinfectant dispenser for your safety
- For your protection - keep your distance
- Do not touch eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cough and sneeze into a handkerchief or arm pouch
- Stay home if you have a fever or cough
- No backpacks (cannot be taken on the Flying-Fox-Golm)
- We recommend: ski clothing, sturdy shoes, a hat and gloves